With suggested Washington County Health Department guidelines in mind, and in keeping with common practices being implemented by other WELS congregations in Wisconsin, the elders developed the following plan for in-person worship at church.
- In-person services are offered in church on Saturday at 5:00 PM and Sunday at 7:45 AM, 9:10 AM, and 10:30 AM. During some months, an outdoor service is offered on Sunday mornings at 10:30 AM, weather permitting. The services held inside the church DO require sign-up. That link is found at the bottom of this page. The outdoor service does NOT require sign-up.
- Worshippers are encouraged to do a self-assessment before they come to church. If you are sick or have a fever, please stay home for the sake of others. If you are in a high-risk category for COVID-19, please consider staying home for your own sake.
- The 5:00 PM service held every Saturday will be Livestreamed. Livestream is an option for those who are unable to attend in-person services on our campus. The link for all the Livestream services can be found on the home page.
- In keeping with state and local mandates, we ask that all who attend worship wear a mask.
- Ushers or an elder will help you find your seat when you arrive at church. The entire service will be in your worship folder. Hymnals will not be used. The offering basket will be placed at the entrance to the church. It will not be passed.
Communion will be offered immediately after each in-person service held inside the church. Communion will be distributed by the “continuous distribution” method, with individuals coming up to receive the Sacrament one by one while maintaining appropriate spacing. More specific instructions will be shared at church. No sign-up is required to receive the Sacrament following an in-person service.
The pews and common surfaces at church will be cleaned before each service held in the church.
For outdoor worship at 10:30 AM on Sundays, worshippers are asked to bring their own chairs or blankets, sunscreen, umbrella's, etc. There are no chairs or benches. Please be prepared to deal with the sun on clear mornings.
We encourage all visiting with fellow members to take place outside as weather permits.
When signing up for in-person worship (link below) please indicate the number of spots needed. Each member of your family equals one spot.*